#1 27.06.2024 12:05

artsy
Website

FANTASIA 3 / 13.7. El Fant, HKI: Makesh, Arttu Partinen

FANTASIA 3

Saturday 13th July 19:00-21:00
El Fant, Katariinankatu 3
Free Entrance!

Mental Alaska and El Fant bring experimental music to Market Square!

MAKESH

Makesh is a Commodore Amiga enthusiast and collector from Helsinki, specializing in audiovisual works and performances using the original hardware.
At El Fant, Makesh will present excerpts from his yet untitled and unreleased harmonic experiments. These excerpts will be performed on two Amiga 500 computers running Aegis Sonix, an early wavetable softsynth from the 1980s.

ARTTU PARTINEN

Arttu Partinen (Avarus, Artsy Records) has performed solo under the moniker Amon Düde alias for around 15 years, recently often also under his own name. Partinen has been struggling to shake the stage persona, aiming to move towards a more autobiographical form of expression.
As sound sources, Partinen uses collapsing tape players, found tapes, his own recordings from several projects, nature sounds, human voice etc. The physicality of his performances makes him a kind of a full body theremin, as every vibration has an effect on the music. The same goes also the other way, as the sounds in turn guide the body movements. Operating with tapes, coincidence always has a huge role, making each concert an endlessly dividing entity.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1006145457706316/

let me fall out of the window
with confetti in my hair

#2 10.07.2024 13:02

artsy
Website

Re: FANTASIA 3 / 13.7. El Fant, HKI: Makesh, Arttu Partinen

Lauantaina tämä! Musat melko jämptisti 19 ja 21 välillä, AP aloittaa seiskan jälkeen heti
tervetuloa!!!

let me fall out of the window
with confetti in my hair

Board footer